Friday 13 September 2013

Hi, 
Nice to meet you, my name is Georgie I’m a 23 year old industrial design student. I currently live in Brisbane Australian but I’m hoping to change all that in a few months when I graduate. Until I start the next phase of my life I plan to fill this blog with stories of my last big adventure - a 3 month solo trip through the United States of America!
Plus since there is no place like home – my life in Brisbane.
This will be more a travel blog over a design blog but since design is such a big part of my life I will occasionally be including the journey of my career as I hopefully explore the world.

That’s all for now I hope you enjoy my adventures around this great planet we fondly call Earth.


X Georgie
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment